Surf City Rapid
Oak Springs Rapids
Upper & Lower Elevator Rapids
Trestle Hole Rapids
- Rafting Trips
Experience a Whitewater Rafting Trip on the Deschutes River
When you choose to go whitewater rafting on the Deschutes with Imperial River Company, you choose to go first class. From our private put-in and expansive lunches to our friendly guides and staff photographers, we give you an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime! We provide high quality rafting trips on the Deschutes River with certified guides, all while offering the best facilities and conveniences of any rafting company...period.
When you book a day trip at Imperial River Company, you'll assemble on our lawn and launch from our private dock. That means you'll have the river all to yourself. Depending on the length of your trip, you'll be out on the water for hours, with some great whitewater along the way.
When you return back from a day-long guided rafting trip at Imperial, there is a tasty barbecue lunch served on our private lawn. If you still have energy left, there is a sand volleyball court to use for your entertainment. Continue your relaxation at our riverside restaurant and bar, located only a few steps from our private take-out, so you can enjoy an appetizer and cocktails after your day on the water.
Choose from Our Selection of Deschutes Rafting Trips
Experience isn’t necessary with our professionally trained staff. Anyone from 6 to 106 can enjoy the excitement and scenery that rafting the Deschutes River offers. All you need is the desire to have fun and Imperial River Co. provides the rest! We offer a number of river rafting trips on the Deschutes to satisfy any experience level.
Click Book Trip to reserve your whitewater adventure now, or browse our available trips below to pick the perfect one for your group. You can choose from day trips for those who want a casual experience or overnight rafting trips for the adventurous types. If you're organizing a group trip, we can work with you to customize your Deschutes rafting experience.
Ready to ride the rapids? Select the type of whitewater rafting trip you'd like to try and then browse and book your Imperial adventure. Choose from:
- All-Day Guided Rafting Trips: Our all-day runs are great river adventures for those who want to pack in a lot of whitewater in just one day.
- Half-Day Whitewater Rafting Trips: Perfect for families and small groups, our half-day river runs take in the best whitewater stretches on the Deschutes.
- Quick Deschutes River Rafting Trips: If you don't have time to stay, consider getting in a quick 5-mile whitewater run or convenient taxi ride on the Deschutes River.
- Overnight Camping and Rafting Trips: Try an overnight rafting trip, a complete adventure with lots of whitewater, food, and camping under the high desert sky.
Prices for lodge rooms vary by season. When determining your price, please utilize the following schedule:
- Spring Pricing: April 24th to May 28th ($93-$174)
- Summer Pricing: May 29th to October 24th ($99-$188)
- Winter Pricing: October 25th to April 21st ($73-$105)
All prices quoted are for double occupancy. Over 2 people per room, $15 each additional person. There is also a small fee for those traveling with their pets of $15 per night per pet. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Watch the Whitewater Action
Have You Seen Our Great Reviews?